I have had the fabric cut out to make a dress for Julie for a few months now. I have been rather busy and pre-occupied and have not gotten around to it. This last Sunday the poor girl had to literally squeeze into her dress to go to church. I felt so bad for her. It looked rather uncomfortable. I wish I could find that button to stop children’s growth. Since I have yet to find it I decided that it was time for me to sew the dress. I actually had a few days this week with which to do it as well, thankfully. So today I found the cut out pieces and looked for the instructions…..yup, you guessed it. I could not find the instructions anywhere. Where did they go? I have no idea. I am pretty sure they did not get sucked up by the washer/dryer vortex that likes to take odd pairs of socks and whatnot. I had no choice. The dress must be sewn. I decided to wing it. I will admit to having to do a little unpicking, but all in all it went together really well. She has plenty of growing room, too. I had worried about that, but when I cut it out I remember thinking I would make it a little big and then size it to her. It is a little big, but I think it is close enough that I will just let her grow into it. I think it needs a little embelishment to spice it up a bit, though. Julie is really good at embroidery, and my sister Ginger mentioned that it might be nice for her to do some embroidery herself to make it her own. I really like that idea and am going to see if I can make it work out. I am very grateful that it is done, and looks nice. whew!